Welcome to the exciting world of animal acupressure!
You’re in the right place if
- you love your animal
- you want to help your animal feel her best
- you’d love to try some acupressure or massage to make that happen!
You’re also in the right place if you want those techniques to be
- And, of course, super effective.
You can use Acupressure for
- Movement—improve biomechanical issues like lameness or a stiff gait
- Performance—optimize your dog’s agility performance or your horse’s dressage test
- Ageing—help your animal with arthritis or low energy
- Specific health conditions—address a chronic cough or a weight problem
- Behavior—soothe anxiety or aggression
- Boosting Overall Health—because who doesn’t want their animal to feel great?
Elemental Acupressure can help with ALL of that!
Sound good? Of course it does!
A Quick Note: If you have any health concerns about your animal, the first place to go is your trusted holistic veterinarian. Once you’ve seen your vet, use acupressure and bodywork to help support your animal’s health and wellness.
I'd like to learn acupressure to help my own animals. Can I take classes with Elemental Acupressure?
Yes! We love working with animal lovers who want to support the health of the animals in their lives. Learn the basics of acupressure and Five Element Chinese medicine in our Foundation courses then see how far you want to go. Whether you’re interested in supporting your senior dog or want to work with a whole barn full of horses, our courses give you the skills you need to help your animal friends.
Can I take individual courses or must I enroll in the full program?
You are welcome to take individual courses without enrolling in the full program. The Foundation Classes are a great place to start.
If you’re interested in any of our more advanced classes, we suggest you contact us before signing up so we can make sure the class you’re registering for is a class that is appropriate for your level of experience.
Can I attend a hands-on course with Elemental Acupressure?
The introductory two-day GentlePressure course is another great way to start. This hands-on course is currently offered in the US and Europe. Hands-on courses can be applied toward the requirements for both the Elemental Acupressure Certificate and NBCAAM Certification.