This two-day weekend clinic is designed for all people who love horses. It doesn’t matter if you are a horse lover with zero experience in equine acupressure and massage or a seasoned equine pro. The GentlePressure™ method is full of simple and effective hands-on techniques to encourage optimum health, behavior, and performance for your horse. You’ll walk away with a ton of ultra-practical tools to help your horse each and every day. These are skills that we’ve been teaching for over 25 years to people all over the world and we KNOW that these skills are learnable and useable for all horse owners!
This hybrid course format includes access to a complete ONLINE edition of your clinic too! More details on our full Clinic Fact Sheet.
Your GentlePressure™ weekend class includes:
- Easy hands-on techniques for basic massage and acupressure for horses. All methods are simple, safe, effective, and accessible to all levels of students.
- Basic theory of how shiatsu and acupressure work. Learn why these hands-on techniques have been used for centuries (hint: it’s because they WORK.)
- Basic safety protocol. Keep you and your horse safe and relaxed during every moment of your session together.
- Guidelines for using GentlePressure™ right away. You’ll leave feeling confident that you can go out to the barn that same night and do your first session with your own horse so you can be getting results immediately.
- Guidelines for integrating the GentlePressure™ techniques into everyday horse care so you can make it an easy new part of your barn life. The GentlePressure™ approach can make a difference in as little as 5-10 minutes a couple of times a week.
Your GentlePressure™ course covers:
- 10 GentlePressure™ massage and acupressure techniques that can be blended into a short 3-5 minute session or a full body session
- 10 acupressure GentlePoints, all of which can be used for a wide range of physical, behavioral, and performance issues
- 3 EnergyWork techniques to activate the power of acupressure that is hiding in your hands. Skeptical? After almost 30 years of teaching these techniques we can say confidently that these simple accessible EnergyWork™ techniques work for EVERYONE – even those who don’t believe in them. PS: Your horse will respond to them regardless of any doubts and skepticism you may have.
More Questions?? We’ve got you covered! Read our complete CLINIC FACT SHEET to learn about the online part of your clinic, our full Certification Program, NBCAAM certification and so much more!