Most people look at their animal’s behavioral issues and physical symptoms and see a bunch of separate, disconnected problems. What if you were able to tie everything together and see a clear holistic pattern?
Introduction to the Five Elements shows you how to identify these patterns, alleviate symptoms, and improve behavior with acupressure and simple lifestyle changes.
- How to identify the Five Element profiles in your animal
- Acupressure Points that support optimum health
- Customized training approaches for each of the Five Elements
- How to make simple lifestyle changes that support your animal’s health and happiness
- Videos showing point location on horses and dogs
- Videos demonstrating a gentle flowing point sequence for each individual Element
- 5+ hours of video instruction covering Five Element theory and acupressure techniques
- Detailed text manual summarizing the Five Elements
- Illustrated manual with point information and acupressure guidelines for each Element
- Detailed anatomical point location diagrams for both small animals and horses
- Two point location photo manuals – one for small animals and one for horses
- How-to manual of basic acupressure techniques
Direct Access to your Instructor
- Ready for some feedback on your progress? We are here to help! Send us homework exercises and videos of you practicing acupressure on animals or post in the special Facebook group just for your class. Your instructor will send back tips and feedback to make sure you stay on track.
For this special Silver Lining class we will have 6 weekly online meetings between April 1 and May 15, 2020. All students are invited to attend live and ask questions from the instructor. All online meetings will be recorded for those who cannot attend live.
This course normally costs $150 and includes lifetime access to the materials.
During this special Silver Lining time the cost will be $125. Just enter the code: SilverLining
Ask us a question—we are happy to help!