The fountain of youth for horses and pets is a body brimming with vitality. It is never too soon to support an animal’s vitality and help them live not only a long life but also one with great quality of life.
In this course you’ll learn some of our favorite point protocols to keep animals of all ages healthy, robust, and resililent. You’ll learn the theories behind why those point selections work and learn multiple approaches for your sessions.
Acupressure for Vitality is one of our Specialized classes. These classes are designed for intermediate and advanced students of animal acupressure. They synthesize material from the Foundation and Element courses into super-practical symptom-based approaches for your sessions. They are the ultimate practical acupressure education for your animal acupressure practice.
- Why so many animals need help with vitality issues
- Points to help support more superficial vitality and also deep essential vitality at the core
- Several different approaches to use in your session work and why to use them
- How to blend the points into effective sequences in your sessions
- Discussion of how everyday acu points that boost vitality
- Discussion of how Jing and the Extraordinary Vessel points strongly support vitality
- Videos showing point location on horses and dogs
- Videos demonstrating how to use the points in a gentle flowing sequence
- Illustrated manual with point information and acupressure guidelines
- Detailed anatomical point location diagrams for horses and small animals
Direct Access to your Instructor:
- Periodically we run a series of live online meetings for students to give extra support for the learning process. Students who purchase this course are invited to join any of the meetings for this course in the future.
- Ready for some feedback on your progress? We are here to help! Send us homework exercises and videos of you practicing acupressure on animals or post in the special Facebook group just for your class. Your instructor will send back tips and feedback to make sure you stay on track.
Ask us a question We are happy to help!