You stroke your dog’s back and she cuddles up closer. You scratch your horse’s favorite spot and he closes his eyes and drops his head in pleasure. Touch brings you closer.
Now you can take touch to the next level. In our introductory shiatsu class you’ll learn simple effective hands-on techniques that improve flexibility, calm the mind, and balance the body’s energy. And it’s all as simple as the pats you are already giving your animal every day.
This class is open to all levels.
Introduction to Shiatsu for Animals is one of our Foundations classes. This class is also included in our Acupressure Foundations Bundle which gives students a 15% discount on three of our most core level acupressure courses (Intro to Acu, Intro to Shiatsu, and Intro to the 5 Elements).
Join us for this class to add some great new techniques to your animal care tool box or use it as the start to a whole new acupressure adventure with your animals.
- The Five Basic Shiatsu Principles that make bodywork easy, safe and effective
- Hands-on techniques that release muscle tension and balance the animal’s energy
- Full body sequences for both horses and small animals
- Guidelines for making shiatsu a part of your everyday routine
- Videos showing the basic hands-on techniques for horses and small animals
- Videos demonstrating a gentle flowing point sequences for both horses and small animals
- 3. 5 hours of video instruction covering basic shiatsu theory and guidelines for practice
- Text manual summarizing basic shiatsu theory
- Full color photo how-to manual of basic shiatsu techniques for horses and small animals
Direct Access to your Instructor
- Periodically we run a series of live online meetings for students to give extra support for the learning process. Students who purchase this course are invited to join any of the meetings for this course in the future.
- Ready for some feedback on your progress? We are here to help! Send us homework exercises and videos of you practicing acupressure on animals or post in the special OFF Facebook group just for your class. Your instructor will send back tips and feedback to make sure you stay on track.
Ask us a question We are happy to help!