Most people look at their animal’s behavioral issues and physical symptoms and see a bunch of separate, disconnected problems. What if you were able to tie everything together and see a clear holistic pattern?
This course shows you how to identify the Five Element patterns, alleviate related symptoms, and improve behavior and training with acupressure and simple lifestyle changes.
This class is open to all levels.
Introduction to the Five Elements for Animals is one of our Foundations classes. Join us for this class to add some great new techniques to your animal care tool box or use it as the start to a whole new acupressure adventure with your animals.
- How to identify the Five Element profiles in your animal
- Acupressure Points that support optimum health
- Customized training approaches for each of the Five Elements
- How to make simple lifestyle changes that support your animal’s health and happiness
- Videos showing point location on horses and dogs
- Videos demonstrating a gentle flowing point sequence for each individual Element
- 5+ hours of video instruction covering Five Element theory and acupressure techniques
- Detailed text manual summarizing the Five Elements
- Illustrated manual with point information and acupressure guidelines for each Element
- Detailed anatomical point location diagrams for both small animals and horses
- Two point location photo manuals – one for small animals and one for horses
- How-to manual of basic acupressure techniques
LIVE online meetings and Direct Access to your Instructor
- Each year we run a series of EIGHT live online meetings of 1.5 hours for students to give tremendous extra support for the learning process. These yearly meetings will bring your home study process to LIFE by giving you a TON of extra learning (more than doubling the hours of course resources) and a very real way to get feedback instantly from the teacher. Our students LOVE our live meetings and say it was their favorite part of class (second only to their happy animals). Students who purchase this course in other times of the year are ALWAYS invited to join ANY of the meetings for this course in the future.
- Ready for some feedback on your progress? We are here to help! Send us homework exercises and videos of you practicing acupressure on animals or post in the special OFF Facebook group just for your class. Your instructor will send back tips and feedback to make sure you stay on track. The group will also become YOUR favorite place to meet up with your sister students who share their acupressure adventure with you.
Ask us a question—we are happy to help!