The immune system is a critical system for the wellness all pets and humans. Help it work optimally with acupressure.
In this course you’ll learn some of our favorite point protocols to keep animals of all ages healthy, robust, and resilient. You’ll learn the theories behind why those points work and learn multiple approaches for your sessions.
Acupressure for the Immune System is one of our Specialized classes. These classes are designed for intermediate and advanced students of animal acupressure. They synthesize material from the Foundation and Element courses into super-practical symptom-based approaches for your sessions. They are the ultimate practical acupressure education for your animal acupressure practice.
- Why so many animals need help with immune issues
- How Chinese Medicine views the immune system and how to support immunity at the core
- How to support the immune system for animals of each Elemental Constitution
- How to blend immunity acupoints into effective sequences for your sessions
- Discussion of indications of immune weakness and possible causes
- Discussion of Wei Chi – how Chinese Medicine understands protective chi in the body
- Discussion of how each Element contributes to immune function
- Videos demonstrating point location on horses and dogs
- Illustrated manual with point information and acupressure guidelines
- Detailed anatomical point location diagrams for horses and small animals
Direct Access to your Instructor:
- Periodically we run a series of live online meetings for students to give extra support for the learning process. Students who purchase this course are invited to join any of the meetings for this course in the future.
- Ready for some feedback on your progress? We are here to help! Send us homework exercises and videos of you practicing acupressure on animals or post in the special Facebook group just for your class. Your instructor will send back tips and feedback to make sure you stay on track.
Ask us a question We are happy to help!